As we approach the end of the SAA’s 2021-2022 term, we are proud to recognize and congratulate the 2021-2022 scholarship and grant recipients. Recipients of the most recent cycle of scholarship and grants will be announced later this summer on the Foundation website.
Empowering Students Scholarship
Underwritten by Oticon, Inc.
- Casey Crane, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Fina Young, University at Buffalo
- Hunter Stuehm Western Washington University
- Rhonda Labib University of the Pacific
- Samantha Espinal, Gallaudet University
- Tawni Wallace, California State University-Northridge
Sadanand Singh Scholarship
- Donguk Lee, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Judith Blumsack Scholarship
- Claire Dorey, University of Florida
Student Travel Award Reimbursement (STAR) Program (Grant)
- AAA 2021 Virtual: Emily Casson, Purdue University
- AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo: Elizabeth Medlock, University of Louisville
- AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo: Stacy Garrad, University of Louisville
2021 SAA Student Leader Scholarship
- Emily Ferguson, Illinois State University
Continued Achievement Scholarship
Underwritten by AudiologyOnline
- Karl Velik, Ohio State University
- Madalyn Anderson, University of Iowa
Jerry Northern Pediatric Audiology Scholarship
- Alicia Gonzalez, The Ohio State University
- Emily Thompson, Vanderbilt University
- Meredith Braza, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Improving the Conversation Scholarship
Underwritten by CapTel from T-Mobile
- Amanda Davis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Chantel Brennan, Syracuse University
- Traci Brinkley, University of Texas at Dallas
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Finally, the SAA is proud to work with the AAA Foundation and its sponsors to recognize the accomplishments of individual students through scholarships and grants. We wish to thank the scholarship and grant program sponsors.
- AAA Foundation
- CapTel from T-Mobile
- Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC
- Jerry Northern, PhD
- Oticon, Inc.
- Plural Publishing
2022-2023 Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
The American Academy of Audiology Foundation has opened the Music and Hearing Research Grant Program. Call for applications closes on July 29, 2022. The grant award notification will be made in September 2022.
No related posts available.