Member Benefit of the Month
SAA Social Media
The Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) Facebook and Twitter pages are fantastic tools for the SAA and student members to stay connected. Information is powerful and because the field of audiology is always on the move, it is important that student members stay informed. This month, the SAA, along with the SAA Media Committee, will be creating three different social media challenges which will result in a total of six winners! Everyone who participates will have a chance to win a prize so be sure to check out the SAA Facebook and Twitter pages every Monday starting February 8 to find out that week's challenge!
Challenges will be run on the following timeline:
- Challenge 1: February 8-14
- Challenge 2: February 15-21
- Challenge 3: February 22-28
There will be one winner each week for each platform. Winners will be notified via social media on Facebook and Twitter from the official SAA accounts and will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize.
How To Enter
- Contestants must 'like' the challenge post on the SAA Facebook page
- Contestants must then post their response on their own page
- Posts must include #SAAmembers
- Acknowledged posts will be 'liked' by the SAA Facebook page
- Contestants must tag the SAA Twitter page, @StudentAuD, in their challenge tweet
- Tweets must include #SAAmembers
- Acknowledged posts will be 'liked' by the SAA Twitter page
Questions about the contest or have ideas for future contests? E-mail the SAA Media Committee.