Having a community that understands the journey you’ve been through can be extremely beneficial. Not only do you know that others have experienced what you’ve experienced, but you can also get advice and answers.
That’s what the Audiology Community can do for you. Subscribe to Audiology Community to get the most recent updates from SAA, connect and communicate with audiologists and other students, and ask questions related to the graduate school application process
How to Subscribe to the Audiology Community
- Log in to the Audiology Community with your Academy username and password.
- From the community home page click on Communities → All Communities.
- Scroll down to the Students Community and select the blue Join button on the right hand side.
- You are now subscribed! Check your email notification settings to ensure you will receive emails when important information is posted to the Students Community.
How to Change Audiology Community Email Notification Preferences
- On the upper right hand side, click on the profile button and select Profile.
- Click on My Account and Community Notifications.
- Under Notification Settings, there is a listing of subscribed communities.
- Scroll down to the Students Community and select Daily Digest for the Discussion Email Setting.
- You will now receive a daily consolidated email (if there are postings to the community that day) to the email address associated with your SAA membership. To ensure receipt of emails, add Mail@connectedcommunity.org to your allowed email addresses.
It’s about that time…the frenzied externship search is about to begin. You might be wondering: when should I start looking, where should I start looking, and even…what information do I need to apply? The Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) has you covered. Continue reading to learn more about a suggested externship timeline, the audiology-focused job…
Preparing for your externship search can feel like a mad dash. Take a deep breath and read through the Student Academy of Audiology’s (SAA) quick tips for getting started, applying, and interviewing for your externship. Getting Started The externship search is a long process. One that many students start a year in advance. From preparing…
So you’re about to apply for externships and you feel a little overwhelmed. (How did I know? Because that’s natural!) The good news is that you don’t have to go through it alone. SAA is here to provide resources and tips as you navigate this next step. Be Prepared. Before you apply, you’ll need to…