Having a community that understands the journey you’ve been through can be extremely beneficial. Not only do you know that others have experienced what you’ve experienced, but you can also get advice and answers.
That’s what the Audiology Community can do for you. Subscribe to Audiology Community to get the most recent updates from SAA, connect and communicate with audiologists and other students, and ask questions related to the graduate school application process
How to Subscribe to the Audiology Community
- Log in to the Audiology Community with your Academy username and password.
- From the community home page click on Communities → All Communities.
- Scroll down to the Students Community and select the blue Join button on the right hand side.
- You are now subscribed! Check your email notification settings to ensure you will receive emails when important information is posted to the Students Community.
How to Change Audiology Community Email Notification Preferences
- On the upper right hand side, click on the profile button and select Profile.
- Click on My Account and Community Notifications.
- Under Notification Settings, there is a listing of subscribed communities.
- Scroll down to the Students Community and select Daily Digest for the Discussion Email Setting.
- You will now receive a daily consolidated email (if there are postings to the community that day) to the email address associated with your SAA membership. To ensure receipt of emails, add Mail@connectedcommunity.org to your allowed email addresses.
Congratulations on making it this far in completing your clinical doctorate in audiology! The externship application process is the next step in becoming an audiologist and is a moment to be excited about. Make sure you take advantage of the national Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) tips and resources, starting with the 2023 Externship Guide….
September can be an exciting yet stressful time for our student members applying to graduate programs and externships. The national Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) would like to assist in easing that stress by providing numerous resources to assist with your application process. For undergraduate students who are applying to graduate schools, we have a…
Melissa E. Heche, AuD, ABA Certified, CH-TM, is the owner and director of New York Speech and Hearing—a private practice based in New York City that focuses on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of auditory disorders, tinnitus, and voice disorders. Treatment measures include amplification devices, aural rehabilitation, tinnitus management, and specialized voice therapy. Q: Give…